Handbill sentence example
- handbill issued by Isaac Grubb's descendant, R.J. Grubb, in 1887.
- handbill published by William Roberts that led to Thomas Walker bringing his libel charge: ' Mr.
- Examples include the handbill published by William Roberts that led to Thomas Walker bringing his libel charge: ' Mr.
- An original uk handbill from the Pavilion, Bath.
- Price: £ 40.00 Small Faces and Others UK handbill 1966 An original UK concert handbill from the Pavilion Bath.Advertisement
- The best contemporary evidence for Crichton's stay in Venice is a handbill printed by the Guerra press in 1580 (and now in the British Museum), giving a short biography and an extravagant eulogy of his powers; he speaks ten languages, has a command of philosophy, theology, mathematics; he improvises Latin verses in all metres and on all subjects, has all Aristotle and his commentators at his fingers' ends; is of most beautiful appearance, a soldier from top to toe, &c. This work is undoubtedly by Manutius, as it was reprinted with his name in 1581 as Relatione della qualitet di ...