Handatlas sentence example
- Sohr's Handatlas, 1845), A.
- Kiepert, Handatlas, i 860); R.
- When an attempt is made to represent in colour the actual distribution of the races (as in Dr Chavanne's Geographischer and statistischer Handatlas) the effect is that of occasional blotches of solid colour on a piece of shot silk.
- His eldest son, Gustav, is the author of several well-known historical works, namely, Gustav Adolf (Leipzig, 1869-1870); Herzog Bernhard von Weimar (Leipzig, 1885); an admirable Historischer Handatlas (Leipzig, 1885), and several writings on various events of the Thirty Years' War.
- Stielers Handatlas (Gotha, 1907) contains the best maps for general use.Advertisement