Hammondsport sentence example
- Pop. (1905, state census), 45 4 It is served by the New York Central & Hudson River and the Northern Central railways and by electric railway to Branchport, and has steamboat connexions with Hammondsport at the head of Keuka Lake.
- The Bully Hill Winery is located in Hammondsport, New York alongside Keuka Lake.
- They sold their grapes to The Grimley Table Grape Packing Company at the head of the lake in Hammondsport.
- The Canandaigua Wine Company closed its Hammondsport wine making facilities in 1995, however, the family wasn't out of the winemaking business yet.
- The Y-shaped Keuka Lake wine trail extends from Hammondsport, New York to Branchport in the west and Penn Yan to the east.Advertisement
- Bully Hill Winery - Located in Hammondsport.
- Heron Hill Winery - Located in Hammondsport, has won many local, national and international wine competitions.
- Pleasant Valley Wine Company - Located on the shores of Keuka Lake in Hammondsport, Pleasant Valley was established in 1860, which makes it the oldest winery in the Finger Lakes region.