Hamish sentence example
- Originally released in New Zealand last year, Lowe is joined by countryman Hamish Clark and English producer and vocalist, Andy Lovegrove.
- geographer's library was published by Hamish Hamilton this month.
- The official authorized biography with author access to Hamish Henderson's archive and previously unpublished poems and letters.
- Hamish, a sous chef from Aberdeen, is clear on the subject: Only wild Scottish salmon will do it.
- The Hamish lightweight Harris Tweed jacket, a new piece designed to appeal to younger men.Advertisement