Hamel sentence example
- von Hamel, Discovery of Lakes Rudolf and Stefanie (London, 1894); L.
- Hamel, An Eighteenth Century Marquise (1910).
- HAMELN, a town of Germany, in the Prussian province of Hanover, at the confluence of the Weser and Hamel, 33 m.
- Hamel, Histoire de Saint-Just (1859), which brought a fine to the publishers for outrage on public decency; F.
- Hamel, a Dutchman, who was shipwrecked on the coast of Quelpart in 1654, and held in captivity in Korea for thirteen years.Advertisement
- Hamel, Relation du naufrage d'un vaisseau Halindois, &c., traduite du Flamond par M.
- Sorbiere, Jean Baptiste du Hamel, quotations which show how highly Bacon was regarded by the leaders of the new scientific movement.
- Mallet's Mallet du Pan and the French Revolution (London, 1902); Robinet's Danton (Paris, 1889); Hamel's Histoire de Robespierre (Paris, 1865-1867) and Histoire de St-Just (2 vols., Brussels, 1860); A.
- set in two acres, with wonderful views to Hamel Downs.
- Hamel, Histoire des deux conspirations du General Malet (Paris, 1873).Advertisement
- Dorothy Hamel doesn't skate anymore and your hair should hang up its skates too.