Hambleton sentence example
- It lies in a plain west of the Cleveland and Hambleton Hills, on the Sun Beck, a small tributary of the river Wiske.
- In 1645 he was present as major in the engagement at Langport on the 10th of July, at Hambleton Hill on the 4th of August, and on the 10th of September he commanded the horse at the storming of Bristol.
- of the Hambleton Hills, on the Codbeck, a small tributary of the Swale.
- overfly villages of Sherburn-in-Elmet, South Milford, Monk Fryston or Hambleton.
- verge crossings which go to Hambleton DC and NYCC, tho many of them are also not agreed.Advertisement
- This is separate from the highway verge crossings which go to Hambleton DC and NYCC, tho many of them are also not agreed.