Hamar sentence example
- HAMAR, Or Storehammer (Great Hamar), a town of Norway in Hedemarken amt (county), 78 m.
- Many of the Hamar have settled down in villages.
- Hamar >>
- Hamar) and of Baron von Steuben (1910).
- He strongly upheld in the House of Commons the measures taken, first by Mr. Macpherson and then by Sir Hamar Greenwood, to restore law and order in that country; and definitely refused to interfere in the case of the Lord Mayor of Cork who, sentenced to imprisonment for conducting a rebel organization, went on hunger-strike and eventually succumbed in gaol.Advertisement
- A statue of Rochambeau by Ferdinand Hamar, the gift of France to the United States, was unveiled in Lafayette Square, Washington, by President Roosevelt on the 24th of May 1902.
- Of the camel-owning tribes the chief are the Hamar and the Kabbabish.