Hamadhani sentence example
- The epistolary style was further cultivated by Hamadhani (q.v.) and carried to perfection by Abu 1`Ala ul Ma`arri.
- Hamadhani was also the first to write in this rhymed prose a new form of work, the MYlagama (" assembly ").
- In the Magamas of Hamadhani a narrator describes how in various places he met a wandering scholar who in these assemblies puts all his rivals to shame by his eloquence.
- by Ferghani (not extant) and by Hamadhani (partly preserved in Paris).
- Persia from the beginning of the 10th century produced some outstanding students of Arabic. Hamadhani (d.Advertisement