Halstead sentence example
- Douglas (ibid., 190), James Morgan (ibid., 1907), and Murat Halstead (Akron, 1902) are personal or political eulogies.
- HALSTEAD, a market-town in the Maldon parliamentary division of Essex, England, on the Colne, 17 m.
- of Halstead is Little Maplestead, where the church is the latest in date of the four churches with round naves extant in England, being perhaps of 12th-century foundation, but showing early Decorated work in the main.
- from Halstead are the large villages of Sible Hedingham (pop. 1701) and Castle Hedingham (pop. 1097).
- There are signs of settlement at Halstead (Halsteda,Halgusted, Halsted) in the Bronze Age; but there is no evidence of the causes of its growth in historic times.Advertisement
- Throughout the middle ages Halstead was unimportant, and never rose to the rank of a borough.
- Rear Double Bedroom 2 with airing cupboard, Halstead gas fired boiler.
- generalized systemic fatigue is reported by most patients with PPS (Halstead et al.
- Halstead LS, Rossi CD: New problems in old polio patients: Result of a survey of 539 polio survivors.