Halphen sentence example
- Thus if T is expressed as a quadratic function of U, V, W, P, Q, R, the components of momentum corresponding are dT dT dT (I) = dU + x2=dV, x3 =dW, dT dT dT Yi dp' dQ' y3=dR; but when it is expressed as a quadratic function of xi, 'x2, x3, yi, Y2, Y3, U = d, V= dx, ' w= ax dT Q_ dT dT dy 1 dy2 dy The second system of expression was chosen by Clebsch and adopted by Halphen in his Fonctions elliptiques; and thence the dynamical equations follow X = dt x2 dy +x3 d Y = ..., Z ..., (3) = dt1 -y2?y - '2dx3+x3 ' M =..
- See also with reference to this text Louis Halphen, Etude sur les chroniques des comtes d'Anjou et des seigneurs d'Amboise (Paris, 1906).
- The above may he supplemented by some valuable annals published by Louis Halphen, Recueil d'annales angevines et vendomoises (Paris, 1903), (in the series Collection de textes pour servir a l'etude et a l'enseignement de l'histoire).
- 1276 -1310, and the book of Louis Halphen mentioned below.
- The 11th century only has been treated in detail by Louis Halphen, in Le Comte d'Anjou au XP siecle (Paris, 1906), which has a preface with bibliography and an introduction dealing with the history of Anjou in the 10th century.Advertisement
- See Louis Halphen, Le Comte' d'Anjou au XI e siecle (Paris, 1906).
- See Louis Halphen, Le Comte d'Anjou au XI' siecle (Paris, 1906).
- de Xivrey, in the Collection de documents inedits relatifs d l'histoire de France, and the various researches of Galitzin, Bautiot, Halphen, Dussieux and others.
- Halphen and F.