Halliwell sentence example
- The Perceval was edited from the Mons text by Potvin (6 vols., 1866-1871); Syr Percyvelle of Galles, in The Thornton Romances, by Halliwell (1844) for the Camden Society.
- Halliwell, was published by the Camden Society in 1842.
- Halliwell, Camden Society, 1840.
- Halliwell (Camden Soc., London, 1839); Paston Letters, ed.
- Halliwell, but is available in Appendix III.Advertisement
- Geri Halliwell has been paid more than £ 500,000 to escort a billionaire businessman to a society party for the night.
- Halliwell's Film Guide - Familiar fare of police corruption, drugs and inner-city deprivation, enlivened by its direction and dry wit.
- A E Halliwell was a design educationist, who taught in higher education from the mid 1930's until the 1960's.
- Brendan Ryan Leslie Halliwell's Film Guide A local handyman exposes a corrupt council.
- Halliwell's Illustrations of Fairy Mythology (Shakespeare Soc., 1842).Advertisement
- Celebrities who walked the red carpet wearing this fashion line include actresses Ashley Tisdale and Jordin Sparks, as well as singer Geri Halliwell.
- He also had a recurring role on Charmed as Jason Dean, the boyfriend of Alyssa Milano's character, Phoebe Halliwell.
- Actress Christina Ricci suffered from anorexia during her teen years, as did actress Justine Bateman and former Spice Girl Geri Halliwell.
- Speaking of characters, you get to select from some rather stereotypical musical personalities, including those that look like Elvis, Willie Nelson, and Geri Halliwell.
- In 1999, she joined another Aaron Spelling creation, playing Prue Halliwell in Charmed.Advertisement
- Another English actor made known to the public through his role on Emmerdale, Halliwell began playing the part of Zak Dingle in 1994.
- They were Melanie Chisholm, Emma Bunton, Victoria Adams (now Victoria Beckham), Melanie Brown and Geri Halliwell.