Halliday sentence example
- Even the fact that he has expressed an opinion on matters in dispute will not of itself disqualify him (Halliday v.
- Andrew Halliday >>
- Halliday, Henry Ward Beecher: A Sketch of His Career (New York, 1887); William C. Beecher, Rev. Samuel Scoville and Mrs H.
- Halliday sets the boundaries of successful modern revolution at 1789 and 1989, when Soviet power virtually abdicated.
- Mr Halliday worked for the UN for 34 years, and was an assistant secretary-general when he was sent to Baghdad.Advertisement
- JH - James Halliday, Australia's leading wine critic.
- Halliday, RN, is a good example of the spiritual approach.