Halftone sentence example
- A type of halftone screen dot with an elliptical rather than circular shape, which sometimes produces better tonal gradations Email Electronic Mail.
- halftone proof also allows the printer to adjust press setting quickly.
- halftone screen.
- halftone image An image reproduced through a special screen made up of dots of various sizes to simulate shades of gray in a photograph.
- halftone illustrations (black and white photos) may be included in your CRC.Advertisement
- halftone spots.
- halftone photographs or black on white line drawings.
- moire patterning and color shifts during subsequent halftone reprinting.
- Available options include faux chrome, glowing edges, posterization, neon glow, colored foil, faux enamel, halftone, colored edges, hot wax coating, magnifying lens, and solarize.
- Richard Rosenman: These filters let you apply effects like diffuse glow, halftone, and grain generator to your photos.Advertisement