Halevi sentence example
- He translated the works of Bahya, Halevi, Saadiah and the grammatical treatises of Janah.
- But it is to Spain that we must look for the best of the medieval poets of the synagogue, greatest among them being Ibn Gabirol and Halevi.
- Judah Ben Samuel Halevi >>
- (So nearly Jehuda Halevi.) According to Averroes, reason suffices, and faith, with (what he considers) its dreams of immortality and the like, is useful only for the ignorant masses.
- But this attitude, while not without parallels both earlier (Ghazali, Jehuda Halevi) and later (H.Advertisement