Halesowen sentence example
- Halesowen >>
- A church was built, probably in the iith century, and from 1301 to 1.535 the advowson, tithes, &c., belonged to the abbot of Halesowen.
- HALESOWEN, a market town in the Oldbury parliamentary division of Worcestershire, England, on a branch line of the Great Western and Midland railways, 6z m.
- of Halesowen is Cradley, with iron and steel works, fire-clay works and a large nail and chain industry.
- Rugby Town suffered their first away defeat of the season at the hands of promotion hopefuls Halesowen Town.Advertisement
- The Upper Coal Measures outcrop between Halesowen and West Bromwich and largely comprise marls, red sandy mudstones and grits.
- Frustration was the order of the day as Halesowen went top following their smash-and-grab raid for the points.
- I am 6 years old tom Halesowen, England.