Hajdu sentence example
- The Magyars occupy almost exclusively the great central plain intersected by the Danube and the Theiss, being in an overwhelming majority in 19 counties (99'7% in Hajdu, east of the Theiss).
- (e) The circle on the left bank of the Theiss contains eight counties: Bekes, Bihar, Hajdu, Maramaros, Szabolcs, Szatmar, Szilagy and Ugocsa.
- This was enlarged in 1876 and converted into the county of Hajdu (Ger.
- DEBRECZEN, a town of Hungary, capital of the county of Hajdu, 138 m.
- Hajdu is also a common prefix in Hungarian place-names, e.g.Advertisement