Hain sentence example
- Other eminent names of the same school are Anton de Hain (1704-1776), Anton Stdrek (1731-1803), Maximilian Stoll (1742-1788), and John Peter Frank (1745-1821), father of Joseph Frank, before mentioned as an adherent of the Brownian system, and like his son carried away for a time by the new doctrines.
- Mr. Hain: As always, I admire the eloquence and wit of my hon.
- Hain is a shining example of youthful idealism being replaced by cynical self interest in later life.
- It's also no surprise to see that lickspittle Hoon helping out Hain.
- Peter Hain has played a very proactive role in the Convention.Advertisement
- Mr Hain launched the program at Tywyn Primary in Port Talbot, a school which has made enormous strides in providing inclusive education.
- Peter Hain predicted a " ricin attack ", whatever that is, on the House of Commons.
- Hain however has the distinction of being greasier than the pole he 's shinning up.