Hailsham sentence example
- HAILSHAM, a market-town in the Eastbourne parliamentary division of Sussex, England, 54 m.
- Hailsham has a considerable agricultural trade, and manufactures of rope and matting are carried on.
- Hailsham >>
- Hailsham's spiritual autobiography has some apologetic chapters, The Door Wherein I Went, London: Collins, 1975.
- At page 69 Lord Fraser had adopted dicta of Lord Hailsham of St Marylebone and Lord Reid from Banning v Wright 1972 1WLR 972.Advertisement
- heard rumors of a shop opening in Hailsham, which he will investigate.
- The remainder of the route northwards from Hailsham to Eridge was completed some 31 years.
- Kathy studied at Hailsham: more or less a boarding school, apparently quite prestigious, tho also a little unusual.