Haggar sentence example
- Being then recalled by his own king, he returned to Fez (early in 1354) via Takadda, Haggar and Tuat.
- Haggar is about to give the samurai warrior a taste of his own sword in the underworld fighting arena.
- Haggar men's shorts come in a wide range of styles and colors.
- Since 1926, Haggar has been making quality clothing for men.
- Haggar is one of the most popular brands of men's clothing.Advertisement
- Haggar shorts are a staple in many men's closets.
- Most Haggar shorts come in your choice of flat front or pleated.
- Haggar makes shorts that are perfect for golfing or for relaxing in the afternoon.
- Depending on what activity you plan on doing, there is sure to be a style of Haggar men's shorts to meet your needs.
- Haggar Classic Khaki Shorts are made from 100% wrinkle resistant cotton and have a rigid waistband.Advertisement
- Haggar men's shorts are sold at many department stores such as Kohls or JCPenney.
- In addition, brands like Haggar and Dockers feature a range of shorts in their lines as well.
- Also, his main rival is the American Haggar from ''Final Fight'', though they have never met in person.
- Originally appearing alongside Cody and Haggar in Final Fight, Guy became the 39th Bushin ("Warrior God") ninja master after defeating his master, Zeku, the 38th master.