Hafen sentence example
- The river is spanned just above the Frei Hafen by a triple-arched railway bridge, 1339 ft.
- On the south bank of the stream there follow in succession, going from east to west, the Moldau dock for river craft, the sailing vessel dock (Segelschiff Hafen, 3937 ft.
- der Hafen von Hamburg," in Mitteil.
- Skalweit, Landwirtschaft in den Litauischen Gouvernements (1918); Ludwig Sochassever, Memel, der Hafen von Litauen; K.
- In the market-place, side by side, are two houses wherein two important historical events are said to have taken place - in the "Gasthaus zum Barbarossa" Frederick Barbarossa signed the peace of Constance (1183), while in the house named "zum Hohen Hafen" the emperor Sigismund invested Frederick of Hohenzollern with the mark of Brandenburg (1417).Advertisement