Haeres sentence example
- ARABICI, a religious sect originating about the beginning of the 3rd century, which is mentioned by Augustine (De Haeres.
- He was not to use the word haeres, not being an hereditary sovereign.
- 11.1; Epiphanius, Haeres.
- The most accessible and best critical edition of the fragments which have been preserved word for word is to be found in Hilgenfeld's Ketzergeschichte des Urchristentums. One of the most important of these fragments is the letter of Ptolemaeus to Flora, preserved in Epiphanius, Haeres.
- 19 are John of Damascus (De haeres.Advertisement
- et de moribus Manichaeorum; De haeres.).
- He also connects them with the great Christian festivals (De haeres.
- c. lxxxiii.), and called also 6vnroilmxtrac (" mortal-souled") by John of Damascus (De Haeres.