Hadersleben sentence example
- HADERSLEBEN (Dan.
- It lies in a pleasant valley on the Hadersleben fjord, which is about 9 m.
- Hadersleben is first mentioned in 1228, and received municipal rights from Duke Waldemar II.
- and Frederick III., were born at Hadersleben.
- Sach, Der Ursprung der Stadt Hadersleben (Hadersleben, 1892).Advertisement
- and Anne Catherine of Brandenburg, was born on the 18th of March 1609 at Hadersleben.
- (1534-1588), king of Denmark and Norway, son of Christian III., was born at Hadersleben on the 1st of July 1 534.
- arrived at Haderslev (Hadersleben) in South Jutland, when it was estimated that in a couple of days the ice of the Little Belt would be firm enough to bear even the passage of a mail-clad host.
- from Metz, whereas Hadersleben, in Schleswig, is only 540 m.