Haddan sentence example
- The details of the case will be found in Wilkins, Concilia, in Mansi, Concilia, under the various councils named, and in Haddan & Stubbs, Councils and Eccl.
- Haddan and W.
- Haddan, Apostolical Succession in the Church of England; F.
- Haddan, for the third volume of which he was specially responsible.
- Earle, Land Charters (Oxford, 1888); Thorpe, Diplomatarium Anglicanum; Facsimiles of Ancient Charters, edited by the Ordnance Survey and by the British Museum; Haddan and Stubbs, Councils of Great Britain, i.-iii.Advertisement
- Haddan, " Scots on the Continent," Remains, p. 256.
- Excommunication became a common penalty applied in numberless cases (see the Penitential of Archbishop Theodosius: Haddan and Stubbs, Councils and Documents, iii.