Hadas sentence example
- Of the numerous streams which, north of the Danakil country, run direct from the hills to the Red Sea, the Hadas may be mentioned, as along the valley of that stream is one of the most frequented routes to the tableland.
- The Hadas, in time of flood, reaches the ocean near Adulis in Annesley Bay.
- The DGLA kindly invited some HADAS members to visit the site to see their exploratory excavations.
- Io' as Hadas (Inn, myrtle); it has been proposed (cf.
- That, of course, includes HADAS: Daphne Lorimer will mount an exhibit showing our surveying equipment in use.Advertisement