Haber sentence example
- Haber and S.
- For further information the following books, among others, may be consulted: - Haber, Grundriss der technischen Elektrochemie (Munchen, 1898); Borchers and M`Millan, Electric Smelting and Refining (London, 1904); E.
- The past participle of verbs in er was formerly isdo (u t u s) in most cases; at present ido serves for all verbs in er and Cr, except some ten or twelve in which the participle has retained the Latin form accented on the radical: dicho, hecho, visto, &c. It ought to be added that the past participle in normal Castilian derives its theme not from the perfect, but from the infinitive: habido, sabido, from haber, saber, not from hubo, supo.
- The Haber process is the fixation of the atmospheric nitrogen.
- Haber and Pick (Zeit.Advertisement
- In 1909 Fritz Haber found a way of extracting nitrogen, the source of nitrate fertilizers.
- ConjugationC at alan, and especially modern Catalan, has greatly narrowed the domain of the 2nd conjugation in e r e; a large number of verbs of this conjugation have been treated as if they belonged to the 3rd in r e; d e b e r e makes deure, v i d e r e, veure, and alongside of haber, which answers to h a b b r e, there is a form heure which points to h a b ~ r e.