Haase sentence example
- Haase (Morph.
- Haase, Bibliotheca zoologica, (1891-1893, Stuttgart; English trans.
- u fiinf Stddte Kleinasiens (1840); Haase, in Ersch and Gruber's Encyklop. art.
- "HUGO HAASE (1863-1919), German Independent Socialist leader, and one of the commission of six who conducted the Government of the German Reich in the name of the people immediately after the revolution of Nov.
- Haase died on Nov.Advertisement
- Friedrich Haase >>
- In January 1994 Haase and Bennett were registered as confidential informants by Customs and Excise.