H-co sentence example
- "R' `R' R" /OMgBr /OMgBr R, H CO 2 C 2 H 5 H C - OC2H5 --->H C-R' R,>CH OH.
- Ethyl formate, H CO 2 C 2 H 5, boils at 55° C. and has been used in the artificial preparation of rum.
- Geuther, Ann., 1880, 202, p. 306), C 2 H 5 ONa+CH 3 000Na+CO = H CO 2 Na+CH 3 CH 2 CH 2 COONa.
- On oxidation it yields methyl granatic ester, which, by the exhaustive methylation process, is converted into homopiperylene dicarboxylic ester, HO 2 C CH :CH CH 2 CH 2 CH :C. H CO 2 H, from which suberic acid may be obtained on reduction.
- Ethyl formate, H CO 2 C 2 H 5, boils at 55Ã‚° C. and has been used in the artificial preparation of rum.Advertisement