Gustefson sentence example
- I, Ben Gustefson, collated boring statistical figures while locked in a cramped cubical of a company that offered me no future potential.
- The newly christened Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Gustefson were finally merged into one apartment and blissfully drifting back to a day to day routine.
- Three weeks later, baby Claire Elizabeth LeBlanc was baptized at St. Bernard's Catholic Church with Betsy and Ben Gustefson as godparents.
- My name is Ben Gustefson and I'm living in Keene, New Hampshire with my wife Betsy.
- In the Gustefson home resides a delightful young lady for whom I have special plans.Advertisement
- Sorry. This is Ben Gustefson.
- We're trying to get a fix on Mrs. Gustefson's cell phone.
- My name is Elizabeth Anne Morganthaw Gustefson, called Betsy and I'm writing these horrifying remembrances at the request of my husband Ben.
- Mr. Gustefson, we haven't formally met.
- Claire Elizabeth is one of us now and bears the surname Gustefson, not Leblanc as her birth certificate reads.Advertisement