Gunnison sentence example
- There was a lot about some guy from here who turned up missing fishing over on the Gunnison River, but they just stopped mentioning it after a few weeks.
- We used to camp over on the Gunnison River, and fish some, all four of us.
- Here the Uncompahgre and Gunnison rivers flowed parallel, about 10 m.
- The Gunnison, with far more water, flowed through a canyon with very little land.
- The problem was to get the water from the Gunnison over the mountain range into the Uncompahgre valley; and a tunnel, 6 m.Advertisement
- Of the rivers, the North Platte has its sources in North Park, the Colorado (the Gunnison and Grand branches) in Middle Park, the Arkansas and South Platte in South Park - where their waters drain in opposite directions from Palmer's Lake - the Rio Grande in San Luis Park.
- The scenery on the head-waters of the White and Bear, the upper tributaries of the Gunnison, and on many of the minor rivers of the south-west is wonderfully beautiful.
- As a part of the plans of the national government for reclamation of land in the arid states, imposing schemes have been formulated for such work in Colorado, including a great reservoir on the Gunnison.
- On Gunnison and Hat islands in Great Salt Lake are valuable guano deposits which are used as fertilizers for vegetable gardens.
- Salt is obtained by solar evaporation chiefly of the waters of Great Salt Lake and other brine found in that vicinity; at Nephi City, Juab county; near Gunnison, Sanpete county; in Sevier and Millard counties, and at Withee Junction in Weber county.Advertisement
- Styles like the Gunnison are lightweight enough to let you keep hiking as long as you'd like, never weighing you down.