Guffey sentence example
- Have you ever wondered, "Where is child actor Cary Guffey now?"
- Guffey is best remembered for his very first movie role, and his life has taken a vastly different direction since he captured fans at a young age.
- Cary Guffey was born on May 10, 1972, in Douglasville, Georgia.
- The still image from the film of Guffey standing in an open doorway has become one of the most recognized and iconic pictures from any science fiction movie.
- Guffey was an instant success, even though he was too young to understand what was happening.Advertisement
- Building on the success of his first film appearance, Guffey went on to star in a number of other films and television shows.
- Guffey played an alien child in these movies, which were action/science fiction sequels.
- Also in 1983 Guffey appeared in the comedy Stroker Ace, which starred Burt Reynolds, Loni Anderson, Ned Beatty, and Jim Nabors.
- Later that year Guffey would appear on television in the mini-series Chiefs, which told the story of a group of Southern police officers on the hunt for a serial killer.
- Cary Guffey appeared in, though his acting career was not yet finished.Advertisement
- Those who wonder, "Where is child actor Cary Guffey now?" will likely remember his last television roles, as he was much older in these appearances than he was when he first stormed onto the scene.
- North and South was Guffey's final acting role.
- While in college, he met his wife, Michelle Quillen Guffey, and the couple has two children together.
- Cary Guffey is currently a financial planner working for Merill Lynch in Birmingham, Alabama.
- Fans of Guffey were pleased to see him appear in two documentaries in the early 2000s.Advertisement
- Cary Guffey is one of the few child actors who shunned the media spotlight and instead turned to a "normal" life away from the cameras.