Guerin sentence example
- Here, with Mme Guerin as the leading comedy actress, she played the great tragic love parts for more than thirty years, dying on the i 5th of May 1698.
- Her husband distinguished himself both as actor and playwright, and his Parisien (1682) gave Mme Guerin one of her greatest successes.
- For the rest of Tunisia, the first explorer interested in archaeology was Victor Guerin in 1860; his results are contained in his remarkable Voyage archeologique dans la Regence de Tunis (1862, 2 vols.).
- In April a single worm got oak-buds, on which it throve, and ultimately spun a cocoon whence a female moth issued, from which Guerin Meneville named and described the species.
- In 1810 Guerin made his first appearance at the Salon with some portraits, which had a certain success.Advertisement
- In his treatment of subject, Guerin attempted to realize rococo graces of conception, the liveliness of which was lost in the strenuous effort to be correct.
- Next piece was for 3 girls (Two Lies by Lucy Guerin) and to a mainly electronic score.
- So early as 1849 Guerin Meneville observed in the blood of diseased silkworms certain vibratory corpuscles, but neither did he nor the Italian Filippi, who studied them later, connect them distinctly with the disease.
- Having sold some copies to a local amateur, Guerin started for Paris, where he came under the notice of Vincent, whose counsels were of material service.
- Based on a design by designer Germaine Guerin, the bag was born in February 1955 and given the name 2.55.Advertisement