Groundbait sentence example
- The number of cod is still further reduced by the trade carried on in roe, large quantities of which are used in France as groundbait in the sardine fishery, while it also forms an article of human food.
- Another hot method for mild winter days is a groundbait feeder attack, fished along with worm or red maggots for bream.
- Adding a little groundbait or some crushed hemp or pellet to stiffen the mix as I did is the easiest solution.
- In addition you can also get a diluted liquid lobworm Groundbait Mixer, which is designed for immediate use with method or groundbait mixes.
- The groundbait is laced with casters and hempseed plus dead red pinkies and dead red maggots.Advertisement
- MacLeod came up with the answer using damp leam with only a little groundbait and a few pinkies in an open ended feeder.
- The method to use is groundbait feeder with maggot flouro pinkie or worm hook bait with match weights going to 24lb.
- For general coarse fishing, try putting out a bed of scolded maggots mixed with maize flake and fishmeal groundbait.