Ground-based sentence example
- This technique is commonly used today in ground-based radio astronomy.
- The capabilities will include ground-based interceptors, sea-based interceptors, additional Patriot units and sensors on land, sea and space.
- The planned burnout speed of the ground-based interceptors is reported to be 7 to 8 km/s.
- In the next few years, ground-based interferometers will be completed that can image large extrasolar planets.
- To some extent, the experimenter can check for potential errors by referring to the perturbation of the field seen by local ground-based magnetometers.Advertisement
- The figure below shows a comparison of ground-based observations of column ozone above Tenerife with calculations from our 3-D model.
- And starting in September of this year we began integrating ship-based and ground-based radars into our test against intercontinental ballistic missiles.
- Most of the others were discovered in visible light, using ground-based telescopes with adaptive optics.