Grosart sentence example
- Grosart in 1874, this edition of the Poetical works being reproduced in the "Aldine edition" in 1876.
- Grosart's reprint (1872) in the Fuller Worthies Library, was published by Mr Charles Edmonds in his Isham Reprints (1895).
- See Dr Grosart's edition already mentioned.
- The Paradoxes (Characters of a believing Christian in paradoxes, and seeming contradictions), which was often and justly suspected, has been conclusively proved by Grosart to be the work of another author.
- Grosart edited from original manuscripts Selections from the Unpublished Writings of Jonathan Edwards of America (Edinburgh, 1865, printed for private circulation).Advertisement
- This was the only part of a complete edition planned by Grosart that ever appeared.
- Professor Park, like Mr. Grosart before him, had been unable to accomplish the great task of editing this mass of manuscript.