Grimaldi sentence example
- The phenomena thus presented were described by Grimaldi and by Newton.
- Its formal, straight streets, crossing one another regularly at right angles, and its uniform, two-storeyed houses were built in imitation of the Dutch style, under the direction of Jeronimo, marquis de Grimaldi (1716-1788), ambassador of Charles III.
- Grimaldi (1618-1663) on interference by the employment of apertures for the transmission of the light, and was thus enabled in the most conclusive manner to account for the phenomena of interference in accordance with the undulatory theory.
- The only other instance in Europe of " prince " as a completely sovereign title is that of the prince of Monaco, the formal style having been adopted by the Grimaldi lords in 1641.
- From the 10th century the place was associated with the Grimaldi, a powerful Genoese family who held high offices under the republic and the emperors; but not till a much later date did it become their permanent possession and residence.Advertisement
- In 1731 Antoine, his great-grandson, was succeeded by his daughter Louise Hippolyte; she had married Jacques Goyon, count of Matignon and Thorigny, who took the name of Grimaldi and succeeded his wife.
- Sadler's Wells theatre, Rosebery Avenue, dating as a place of entertainment from 1683, preserves the name of a fashionable medicinal spring, music room and theatre, the last most notable in its connexion with the names of Joseph Grimaldi the clown and Samuel Phelps.
- Frank Grimaldi has been practicing quality dental care for over 20 years, specializing in patients who struggle with overcoming their fears and phobias related to oral health.
- Dr. Grimaldi is located on Sutter Street, and appointments can be made by calling (415) 986-4556.
- He adopted Lily's son Luke (from her marriage to Damian Grimaldi) and also shares children from his previous relationships including Abigail (from his high school sweetheart Molly) and Aaron (from his affair with Julie Wendell).Advertisement