Greenish blue sentence example
- It may be obtained crystallized in quadratic octahedra of a greenish-blue colour, by melting in a sealed tube containing an inert gas, and inverting the tube when the metal has partially solidified.
- When of pale yellowish-green colour the sapphire is called "oriental chrysolite," when greenish-blue "oriental aquamarine," when of brilliant green colour "oriental emerald," and when violet "oriental amethyst."
- Cupric hydroxide, Cu(OH) 2, is obtained as a greenish-blue flocculent precipitate by mixing cold solutions of potash and a cupric salt.
- Many brides find it easier and more affordable to find gray-blue or greenish-blue diamonds for engagement jewelry.
- While they are still pricey, gray-blue or greenish-blue African diamonds may be more affordable than a bright blue stone.Advertisement