Gravis sentence example
- Anticholinesterase antibodies (AChR antibodies) will be present in cats with acquired myasthenia gravis, but not in cats with congenital myasthenia.
- Do you have myasthenia gravis (when some or all of your muscles are affected by weakness, or they tire easily )?
- With 44 new cases diagnosed in a six year period, we established an incidence for seropositive myasthenia gravis of 10.5 per million population.
- Canine hypothyroidism due to lymphocytic thyroiditis can often be controlled well with thyroid hormone replacement therapy Myasthenia gravis - prognosis is guarded.
- Gough is also a major breeding site of the great shearwater Puffinus gravis with up to three million pairs breeding on the island.Advertisement
- This type of nystagmus can be caused by ethanol and recreational drug use, but is seen in myasthenia gravis and thyroid disease as well.
- Of the macrolides, erythromycin may aggravate the weakness of people with myasthenia gravis.
- These casual Mary Janes, the Gravis Misha, gives an old dressy classic a casual, fun edge, thanks to a baby blue flat and more laidback design.
- When Suzanne Rogers was diagnosed with myasthenia gravis (a rare muscle disorder) in 1984, she asked for her character (a core veteran of the Horton family) to be diagnosed with the same disease.