Grandin sentence example
- Grandin Road - Grandin Road is a little less style specific - there is a little something to suit most tastes here.
- Temple Grandin is a successful author who was diagnosed with autism at the age of two.
- In addition to being a professor of Animal Science and designing humane handling facilities for livestock, Dr. Grandin has written several books about autism and her experiences, as well as a number of books on animal handling.
- Dr. Temple Grandin has had autism all her life.
- Diagnosed at age two, Dr. Temple Grandin was lucky enough to have early treatment and the support of many family, educational, and medical specialists.Advertisement
- Thinking in Pictures is Dr. Grandin's autobiography, speaking to what it is like for a child to live with autism from a survivor's point of view.
- There are also many books by pioneers such as Dr. Temple Grandin also help adults understand the disorder and therefore develop better strategies of treatment.