Grain-based sentence example
- Grain-based salads, served hot or cold and often made with quinoa, rice, millet, barley, or bulgur, provide a variety of textures and a pleasing, nutty contrast to other ingredients in a finished dish.
- If you eat a normal diet with lots of cereal, bread, pasta and similar common grain-based products, you probably get plenty of folic acid -- but double-check if you're unsure.
- Folate is plentiful in many of the foods you eat, particularly when you eat a large amount of cereal grain-based foods.
- If you have a disorder, such as celiac disease, which prevents you from eating many grain-based foods, then you may need to make an effort to eat other foods high in folate in order to avoid deficiency.
- If you don't have any genetic ties to the illness, your second reason to suspect that gluten intolerance ties into your symptoms is if you become worse on a fibrous grain-based diet.Advertisement
- Unless you are shopping at a health food market that retails a variety of grain-based products, it is more than likely the cookies on your supermarket shelves are wheat-based.