Government-backed sentence example
- The following month saw Mike come eleventh in a Welsh Assembly Government-backed poll of the top 100 Welsh heroes!
- In Darfur, fighting between local and Sudanese government-backed militia has left more than 2.5 million people dependent on food aid.
- TreasuryDirect.gov allows you to monitor your bonds and research other types of government-backed investments.
- You can also find information on other types of government-backed investments.
- The Energy Star label was established as a government-backed symbol for energy efficiency.Advertisement
- United States citizens are eligible to apply for a wide range of assistance from the government in addition to grants for first time home buyers and government-backed loans.
- There are a number of government agencies that deal with homeownership in some way, including grants, assistance and/or subsidies for home repair, home buying, rental assistance or government-backed homes for sale.
- When a government-backed home is foreclosed upon, it is listed in an auction.