Gottlob sentence example
- Gallus was followed by Matthew Cholewa and Vincent Kadlubek, two bishops of Cracow, and Bogufal or Boguchwal (Gottlob), bishop of Posen, who all used Latin.
- Abraham Gottlob Werner (1750-1817), the famous exponent of the aqueous theory of earth formation, observed in successive geological formations the gradual approach to the forms of existing species.
- Gottlob, Die papstlichen Kreuzzugssteuern des 13.
- It was Adam Gottlob Ohlenschldger (q.v.; 1 7791850), the greatest poet of Denmark, who was to bring about the new romantic movement.
- He studied under Abraham Gottlob Werner at Freiberg, travelled through several of the mining districts in north Germany, and for four years, 1792-1796, resided in England.Advertisement
- His father, Gottlob Israel Ranke, was an advocate, but his ancestors, so far back as the family can be traced, had been ministers of religion.