Gottlieb sentence example
- A list of horn-players of note during the 18th century is given by C. Gottlieb Murr in Journal f.
- His first music master was Gottlieb Muller, who thought him self-willed and eccentric; and his first production as a composer was an overture, performed at the Leipzig theatre in 1830.
- He was followed by Otto von Kotzebue (1816) and Fabian Gottlieb von Bellingshausen (1819-1821).
- He left Stockholm in 1770 and took up his residence at Upsala, where through the agency of Johann Gottlieb Gahn (1745-1818), assessor of mines at Fahlun, he made the personal acquaintance of Bergman.
- Their pioneer work was continued in that district, as well as others, by a number of Swiss, pre-eminent among whom were Gottlieb Studer (1804-1890) of Bern, and Edouard Desor (1811-1882) of Neuchatel.Advertisement
- His maternal grandfather, Andreas Gottlieb Bernstorff (1640-1726), had been one of the ablest ministers of George I., and under his guidance Johann was very carefully educated, acquiring amongst other things that intimate knowledge of the leading European languages, especially French, which ever afterwards distinguished him.
- Johann Gottlieb Ernestus Heckewelder (1743-1823) other missionary villages were planted at Gnadenhiitten (October 1772); Lichtenau (1776) and Salem (1780), all in the present county of Tuscarawas.
- In 1890 the populous suburbs of Ottensen to the W., where the poet Gottlieb Klopstock lies buried,Bahrenfeld, Othmarschen and OvelgOnne were incorporated.
- Erlangen was for many years the residence of the poet Friedrich Ruckert, and of the philosophers Johann Gottlieb Fichte and Friedrich Wilhelm von Schnelling.
- It had already been helpfully worked on by his grandson, the late Dr. Isaac Gottlieb, himself an accomplished part-time cantor.Advertisement
- The actress spent a year developing the newest scent with perfumer Frank Volkl, of the international perfume house Firmenich, and fragrance consultant Anne Gottlieb.
- And, be sure to read our interview with cake decorator, Jeri Gottlieb.
- Directed by Steven Spielberg, Jaws was scripted by Peter Benchley and Carl Gottlieb from the novel by Peter Benchley.
- Four wheels became standard for all cars after Gottlieb Wilhelm Daimler and Wilhelm Maybach invented the first four wheeled, four-stroke gasoline powered automobile in Germany.
- Undoubtedly, both Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler were forefront in the production of automobiles.Advertisement