Goro sentence example
- The Po itself, which is here a very large stream, with an average width of 400 to 600 yds., continues to flow with an undivided mass of waters as far as Sta Maria di Ariano, where it parts into two arms, known as the Po di Maestra and Po di Goro, and these again are subdivided into several other branches, forming a delta above 20 m.
- Imagine pitting Sindel against Bo Rai Cho, or Goro against Kintaro.
- Champion of Shang Tsung's annual kombat tournament for 500 years, Goro is the Prince of the Shokan race of four-armed warriors.
- Goro's successor, Kintaro is another Shokan warrior with four arms and a horrible temper (but he has no direct relation to Goro).
- Second in command only to Shao Kahn, Kintaro appears to be a more powerful version of Goro with the added ability to shoot fireballs over great distances.Advertisement