Gorda sentence example
- This kind of jalap, the Purga de Sierra Gorda of the Mexicans, was traced by Hanbury to I pomaea simulans.
- It grows in Mexico along the mountain range of the Sierra Gorda in the neighbourhood of San Luis de la Paz, from which district it is carried down to Tampico, whence it is exported.
- But the financial situation was desperate; the federal revenue, mostly from customs - which were evaded by extensive smuggling - was not half the expenditure; and Indian revolts in Yucatan (1847-1850) and in the Sierra Gorda had added to the strain.
- Gorda Banks is a remote, offshore seamount famous for large schools of schooling hammerheads and manta sightings.
- Of the British portion of the group the principal are Tortola, Anegada, Virgin Gorda, Jost van Dyke, Peter's Island and Salt Island, in all numbering 32, with an area of 58 sq.Advertisement
- Sailing november on includes virgin gorda is a specific.
- If you should find yourself needing an antique appraiser, Punta Gorda, Florida appraisers are top-notch.
- The Visual Arts Center of Punta Gorda is one of the scheduled locations of the well known, award winning television personality Dr. Lori.
- In addition to Dr. Corey and Dr. Lori, in Punta Gorda it is easy to find an excellent antique appraiser.
- Fred and Nancy Elliot owners of New England Antiques of Punta Gorda have over 35 years in the antiques and appraisal business.Advertisement
- If you are searching for an antique appraiser, Punta Gorda, Florida appraisers are well trained, honest and ethical.