Golgi sentence example
- Don't forget ribosomes, the golgi apparatus and endoplasmic reticulum.
- The labours of Golgi, Marchiafava, Celli and others established the nature of the parasite and its behaviour in the blood; they proved the fact, guessed by Rasori so far back as 1846, that the periodical febrile paroxysm corresponds with the development of the organisms; and they showed that the different forms of malarial fever have their distinct parasites, and consequently fall into distinct groups,.
- The work of Camillo Golgi (Pavia, 1885 and onwards) on the minute structure of the nervous system has led to great alteration of doctrine in neural physi nerve cells, that is to say, the fine nerve fibres - since all nerve fibres are nerve cell branches, and all nerve cell branches are nerve fibres - which form a close felt-work in the nervous centres, there combined into a network actually continuous throughout.
- The intricate felt-work has by Golgi been ascertained to be a mere interlacement, not an actual anastomosis network; the branches springing from the various cells remain lifelong unattached and unjoined to any other than their own individual cell.
- The proteins synthesized on ribosomes attached to the ER, are then transported to the Golgi, and packaged for secretion.Advertisement
- The golgi tendon reflex allows you to deepen a stretch and promote further flexibility and a better stretch.
- To activate the golgi tendon reflex, lean into your stretch and hold it for about 10 seconds.
- The Golgi apparatus is usually found close to the cell nucleus and consists of one or more stacks of membrane-bound cisternae (sacs ).