Goldmining sentence example
- Queensland's annual output is between 750,000 and 800,000 oz.; the number of men engaged in goldmining is io,000.
- The gold carries, on an average, £2 per ton, and is worked by ordinary methods of goldmining, stamp-milling and cyaniding.
- Obuassi, in the south-west, is the centre of the goldmining industry.
- Of these, 10,700 were employed in goldmining; in coal-mining there were 14,100; silver, 7100; tin, 2750, and copper, 1850.
- The general advancement of Australia, to the era of the goldmining, had been satisfactory, in spite of a severe commercial crisis, from 1841 to 1843, caused by extravagant land speculations and inflated prices.Advertisement