Goldfinger sentence example
- These films, exclusive to their television networks, outdrew their theatrically released counterparts leaving Goldfinger and The Graduate.
- Want to know more about the cast of Goldfinger?
- Goldfinger is a 1964 James Bond film written by Richard Maibaum and Paul Dehn.
- James Bond-with gadgets, of course-is out to stop "Operation Grand Slam," Auric Goldfinger's plot to break into Fort Knox to destroy the economy.
- Sean Connery has appeared in plenty of movies since Goldfinger!Advertisement
- Most of them, however, were German films, so his most famed role in the West is that of Goldfinger.
- Ironically, that is not even his voice that viewers hear in the Goldfinger movie; his accent was too thick, so the voice of an English actor, Michael Collins, was used in its place.
- It was her character's death in Goldfinger where her boss encased her in gold and suffocated her that made her such a star.
- She did Goldfinger almost on a whim, but decided to go back to modeling as she was making more money with that career.
- Sakata's role in Goldfinger is the one he's most remembered for.Advertisement
- His physique was part of what caught the eye of the Bond producers and led to his casting in the role of Goldfinger's bodyguard.
- Unfortunately, after Goldfinger, Sakata seemed to be typecast, only filling similar roles in other films.
- The cast of Goldfinger was a menagerie of actors and actresses from all walks of life, all levels of fame (and future success), and they all came together to form one of the classic Bond movies.