Gold-digging sentence example
- It's stupid even fighting about any of the land before we make sure that gold-digging bitch doesn't screw us and get her hands on all of it!
- I'm Jennifer Radisson, the gold-digging bitch!
- The gold-digging is referred to in somewhat mythical terms by Herodotus.
- The income which the Cossack voiskos receive from the lands which they rent to different persons, also from various sources (trade patents, rents of shops, fisheries, permits of gold-digging, &c.), as also from the subsidies they receive from the government (about £712,500 in 1893), is used to cover all the expenses of state and local administration.
- Joanna Barnes scored the part of Vicky Robinson, Mitch's gold-digging girlfriend.Advertisement