God-powers sentence example
- Damian granted him his god-powers after the Schism, whereas Jule was expelled from the divine world for crimes he'd never discussed.
- With all the Guardians in the western hemisphere and god-powers granted him by Damian, he'd been the weak link.
- The young man took it hesitantly, and Dusty Traveled with him to the town, utilizing his god-powers to locate Darian.
- He was restricted to the physical world by the Schism despite his god-powers.
- He couldn't flush away the dark memories from his time after the Schism when he'd been enslaved by humans intent on using his god-powers, but he could protect her from a similar fate.Advertisement
- Didn't your Original friends give him god-powers?
- You can't tell me you never looked into my thoughts with your god-powers! she snapped.