Glickman sentence example
- The concept was the brainchild of Joel Glickman who came up with the idea while playing with straws.
- Drink at least the minimum amount of the lemonade each day; Burroughs and Glickman both state that one should drink six to 12 glasses of the lemonade per day.
- Peter Glickman's book Lose Weight, Have More Energy, and Be Happier in 10 Days, first published in 2004 and revised and expanded for a second edition in 2005, gives further details and new information on the diet.
- For those wishing to explore this diet, Glickman's book is recommended as the one that is easier to read and more user-friendly.
- Glickman's book is well-organized, informal in style, and less technical in nature.Advertisement
- LoveToKnow Diet thanks Peter Glickman for the opportunity to sit down and talk about his expertise with the Master Cleanse Diet.
- In 2004, Peter Glickman published an easier-to-understand version of the booklet, titled Lose Weight, Have More energy and Be Happy in 10 Days.